universal stone crusher 100-170 HP
- NEW universal STONE CRUSHER and tiller!
- Crushes stones up to 25 cm [10”] Ø - Tills the soil as deep as 25 cm [10”]
- Mulches wood up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- NEW! ISOBUS system (temperature, cooling, hour counter)
With the SEPPI universal STONE CRUSHER and soil tiller MIDISOIL dt - the little brother of the STARSOIL, you can do many things: crush rock, stabilize the soil, grind stumps, mulch wood, and recycle paving material.
The MIDISOIL dt is an new multifunctional crusher-tiller-mulcher for middle PTO-tractors (100 - 170 hp). It comes with a new, innovative two-option linkage hitch, with a stronger transmission and additional crushing bars.
MIDISOIL dt can work at 1000 rpm with 1 or 2 speeds (opt). That means that the rotor speed can be changed depending on the job from approx. 1000 rev/min (mulching wood) to 540 rev/min (for stone crushing and soil tilling) maintaining the speed of the PTO shaft of the tractor at 1000 rev/min.This feature allows for a higher torque and hence better processing both during mulching wood (fast pace) and milling rocks and soil (slow pace).
In the version with the 2SPEED gear with 2 speeds and integrated cooling the MIDISOIL dt (225 and 250 cm working width) is equipped with an ADAM™ alignment system - hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles. This prevents damage to the PTO shaft and supports an ideal adjustment to the conditions of the ground -> faster working, better results, longer lifetime of the PTO shaft, and higher lifting.
NEW! Standard is the ISOBUS system for the control of temperature, cooling and also the hour counter. Directly for the ISOBUS terminal in the tractor cab. SEPPI M. also offers an additional compatible ISOBUS system for older tractors that do not have an ISOBUS terminal (RETROFIT)!.
Available working widths: 175, 200, 225, 250 cm [69", 79", 89", 99"].
- Crushing stones on roads, farms and other areas
- Creating and maintaining gravel roads
- Land clearing for the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining power and communication lines
- Improving arable fields and other land
- Preparing soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
MIDISOIL dt - STANDARD VERSION
- Crushes stones up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- Mulches wood and stumps up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- Tills the soil as deep as 25 cm [10”] and deeper, depending on the working conditions
- Rotor with tungsten CARBIDE inserts hammers SUPER MONO PROTECT + lateral EXTREME
- Anti-wear hammer support
- Tempered COUNTER CUTTERS
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0–2 km/h (Required creeper gear: max. 0,5 km/h)
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central fixed
- 1000 rpm gearbox
- Input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=6
- Double drive with parallel gear transmission and integrated cooling circuit
- ISOBUS system (temperature, cooling, hour counter) - requires a tractor with ISOBUS terminal (or see optional*)
- Integrated torque limiter
- Hydraulically operated hood with grader blade
- Adjustable anvil bar & crushing grid to adjust the degree of crushing
- Replaceable anti-wear chassis AR400
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Protection: double chains
- Colors: red RAL3020 + charcoal RAL7021
- PTO drive shaft
- 2 SPEED gear + ADAM alignment system (available for 225 and 250 cm working width)
- *ISOBUS terminal for ISOBUS-ready tractors
- *RETROFIT - ISOBUS compatible system for older tractors
- Hydraulically operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame
- Adjustable grader blade
- Adjustable support skids foron-surface work
And other options of choice.