forestry mulcher 80-130 HP
- Tree Shredder for Forestry and Vegetation Management.
- Mulches wood up to 25 cm [9.8"] Ø
The brush shredders MIDIFORST™ and MIDIFORST dt™ are the flag ships of the SEPPI M. brand. Powerful and at the same time compact, these forestry mulchers are suitable for the most varied application – in forestry, in agriculture and in greenspace maintenance. With the new generation patented rotor with efficient MINI DUO™ tools with additional tungsten carbide inserts MIDIFORST dt mulchs wood up to 25 cm [9.8”] Ø.
Ideal for fire breaks, vegetation management, right-of-way, land clearing, site preparation, pipelines and power transmission lines as well as for road side maintenance.
Available working width: 175, 200, 225 cm [69", 79", 89"].
- Mulches wood up to 25 cm [9.8”] Ø
- Standard rotor: with fixed hammers MINI DUO with tungsten carbide tips;
- with Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Cat. 2 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- Single drive
- 5 belts
- Reinforced frame
- 3 rows of tempered counter knives for a perfect mulching result
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 6 cm [2.4”], reinforced with hard metal plates
- Front and rear protection: double / single chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Rotor with forestry swinging hammers
- Swinging hammer rotor with tungsten tips
- Front attachment
- 540 rpm gearbox
- Rake hood
- Mechanical guard frame
- Centrifugal clutch
And other options of choice.